Sunday, December 5, 2010

Nails for 2010 Holidays

The 2010 Holidays are among us ! This weeks biggest requests; Snowflakes !! everyone wanted snowflakes & lots of them.....And Shellac, I think I Shellac'd my bottom off ! I did lots of Shellac in every color...Fedora (always hot) & Baroness (a beautiful deep metallic red) there were a few French requests but mostly colors this week.
My personal favorites this week....
    Gelish Gel Polish in 2 coats of Bella's Vampire with 1 coat of Good Gossip over (a deep violet brown with a burgundy glitter shimmer) ...amazingly beautiful ! So stunning I had to have it on my nails !
    And Minx...I love Minx ! And I luv, luv, luv my new Minx Heat lamp ! These new Cheeta prints are incredible ! And oh my, the new Minx Lusion Rose...just gorgeous dahling !
Visit my new website http://www.nailsdoneright.com/ and view more of my work. For appointments call 321-663-7710  & you can even schedule an appointment right online thru my website 24/ 7....I look forward to seeing you soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment