Monday, February 14, 2011

New Shellac Shades & New Lisa Logan Minx now in !!

Link to schedule appointments;
https://www.securedata-trans12.com/ap/nailsbylindareyes/index.php?page=10

I am so excited to say the new Shellac shades are in and they are B-E-A-utiful !! As most of you know I am no longer charging the $5 fee for a removal of Shellac for a re-Shellac service, yea ! I considered the cost of $30 twice a month a little much if I had to pay it & since I have a fabulous location with low overhead I am able to pass on the savings to you all. And...for those of you who come on a regular every 2 week schedule your price for a Shellac polish will now be only $20 !!! With your loyalty there are many rewards, thank you !  
Add Shellac to any Pedicure for only $15
Shellac Manicure $35 Shellac Polish $25

12 new Minx designs are here & all I can say is wow ! If you've never been Minx'd then now is the time to give it a try ! Minx is a chemical free vinyl film that when heated under the Minx Heat becomes soft & flexible. Applied with slight pressure Minx will last up to 2 weeks on natural nails or enhancements & over 4 weeks on toes !!
Minx Nails/ Toes  $45

For appointments call Nails Done Right by Linda Reyes at 321-663-7710 or visit my website to schedule appointments online 24/ 7  http://www.NailsDoneRight.com

Happy Valentines Day ! Looking forward to seeing you real soon, Lx

No comments:

Post a Comment