Monday, March 14, 2011

I'm Back from NYC !!!

Hi y'all, I'm back from NYC and had a fabulous visit ! Man oh man could I so live there...or at least visit way more ! The beat of the city excited me & made me feel alive again !
My cousin married a wonderful guy with a wonderful family and their wedding reception was on a huge party boat the cruised up & down the Hudson River with amazing views of the city & New Jersey skyline  and up close views of Lady Liberty herself.

To see the Statue of Liberty so close up & glowing so glorious in the night sky was just breathtakingly beautiful ! I feel so fortunate to have experienced such a great trip !!


     Now, back to the Ri$e & Grind....I'm ready to get back to making Orlando Beautiful One Nail at a Time !!!
To schedule an appointment now Click Here ! To visit my website Nails Done Right CLICK HERE !

No comments:

Post a Comment