There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, November 6, 2010

My Private Heart by OPI...lol..

In my attempt of mixing up an Axxium Gel Lacquer shades similar to OPI's Eat & Eggplant (a dark rich metallic reddish brown) I found my new favorite shade for this Fall/ Winter 2010 Holiday Season....My Private Heart ! My Private Heart is a combination of Bastille My Heart over My Private Jet....oh la la, a very rich deep vampy red looking shade with a touch of a dark hot rod candy apple ! I love it, my client loved it & so did all the girls in the salon ! That's what  I love about OPI's nail lacquers, the colors alone are fabulous but the combination's are incredible...& endless ! So visit my website today to reserve your  "Perfectly Polished" 2010 Holiday  nail appointment today with Linda Reyes ...http://www.NailsDoneRight.com or call 321-663-7710

No comments:

Post a Comment