Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Fun Nails....

 These are much brighter in person !! Neon yellow, orange & Hot P!nk....luv iT !
Here's some fun stuff I've been doing this year ! p.s. Happy Birthday to me on Saturday, January 22......Lx

Bling is always in ! ...some new Champagne colored glitter with Disco Ball size silver confetti !
She called these her "Mermaid" style nails.....the purple, blue & green reflect so beautifully together....
Black Lace over MAC "Cream in the Buff" polish...encapsulated in clear Shellac by CND !


Ms Brandi had to have these ...lol....Zebra is s0 in right now !

Classic Shellac French with Cream Puff tips & Negligee....of course we had to add a little "Bling" with some Snow Cheetah Minx !! I love me some Minx girL.....!!

Visit my website for more fabulous photos of my work  Nails Done Right by Linda Reyes or if you are in the Central Florida area call me, Linda Reyes at 321-663-7710....Lx

No comments:

Post a Comment